The programme of co-productions provides support for both private and independent professional dance initiatives. Click here to download 2010 application
The projects selected for co-production will receive financial support and technical assistance from the Galician Choreographic Centre team.
Technical assistance involves analysis, counselling, planning and strategy viability services concerning management, financing and marketing, as well as artistic issues.
Companies, creators or groups who wish to submit a co-production proposal with the CGG
for 2010 should send their artistic project within 1-15th September 2010, indicating "Programa de Coproducións do CCG- 2010 Season ":
- Email: actividades.ccgxunta.es
- Address: Centro Coreográfico Galego
Complexo Deportivo de Elviña
Avda. Glasgow, 11
15008 A Coruña
- Artistic project portfolio specifying title and author, artistic and technical record, dates and provided space for the premiere.
- Detailed total budget and budget requested to the GCC.
- Historical background of the applicant organisation and project members C.V., indicating studies, professional activities and other data representative of their training.
Public resolution will take place September 30th, 2010.